Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall Family Photos

This is another family I have know for many years.  Kim and I went to college together and were in a sorority, Chi Delta, at Sacramento State!  She now has two beautiful girls to complete her adorable family.  When I first started my photography business she was one of the first people to give me the opportunity to photograph their family.  Thank you Kim for all the support these last couple of years.  I appreciate it so much and love that I get to see you at least once a year!

We stared with a few outdoor shots...






Then we headed into my studio to get a few more formal photos!  These girls are so incredibly adorable and sweet.


Then of course we had to get a couple with just mom and dad.  This is a really cute couple who seem to balance each other out completly.




A big THANK YOU to this family.  Hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season!

No comments: